Resilient Systems, an IBM company – Backend Java Developer
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber-attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response.
The Resilient platform integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our software development group focusing on backend Java or full-stack web application development.
- This position will involve writing software in Java to enhance and evolve our product offerings.
- Areas of innovation include cyber threat collection/correlation, and cross-organizational collaboration and information sharing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- 3 years of experience in commercial software development using agile methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the full web application stack including Java, database and UI tiers
- At least 2 years of experience developing in Java
- Practical experience with Hibernate and REST services
- Strong software engineering fundamentals and good interpersonal skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with JMS, LDAP, Python, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, and Linux shell scripting
- Experience with MVC UI frameworks, specifically Backbone.js and TypeScript
- Experience with git, jenkins, gradle, etc build tool
- Experience with tooling (scikit learn, jupyter notebooks, at least 1 framework - TensorFlow) and can implement and run experiments and examples
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top