Resiliency , Networking , System Services Sales Rep
• Operates as subject matter expert and sales lead in the areas of infrastructure management services.
• Demonstrate technical, and conceptual/operational background in server, storage, middleware platforms/technologies, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service management, service quality management, and global sourcing concepts.
• Leads customer presentations while describing IBM's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
• Experience in selling multi-year multi-services deals for server, storage, middleware, Public / Private cloud (IaaS and PaaS) in an annuity contract.
• Experience with multimillion size deal is desired.
• Experience in developing client deliverables such as a Request For Information (RFI), Request For Proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations
• Experience with developing the financial solution for an engagement based on client requirements, developing business cases, and executing a CFO-targeted financial sale
• Can lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CXOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities.
• Can manage multiple opportunities concurrently
• Manage eco-system with various stakeholders and acts as a liaison between our customers, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
• Candidate must demonstrate the use of proven leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 8 years experience in IT Sales
• At least 5 years experience in IT Services Solution Sales
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 10 years experience in IT Sales
• At least 7 years experience in IT Services Solution Sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top