Researcher - AI - Language
Location: Haifa or Givataim (next to Arlozorov train station)
About the job
Would you like to develop cutting-edge AI language technologies for IBM's Watson Assistant?
We're looking for an enthusiastic researcher working in AI, machine learning or NLP to help us craft the future Watson Assistant, push the boundaries on the state-of-the-art in language understanding, intent classification, and learning from human interactions, and advance the conversation capabilities that exist today. All this, using machine learning, NLP, and deep learning methods.
Working as part of our team means you can bring your ideas to life through the full cycle of defining the research challenge, performing the research, and innovating to solve and implement it. You will publish your research in top conferences, deliver it, and watch it come to life in products.
If you love to create innovative algorithms, are passionate about applying technology to real-life problems , think out-of-the-box, and are interested in joining a group of top researchers solving challenging problems - your place is with us!
- Conduct research in the area of language and conversation, and publish in top AI conferences
- Efficiently implement algorithms and run experiments on real data
- Develop algorithms as software components and support their integration into IBM products
Now is your chance to influence the next generation of conversation and assistants!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- PhD or MSc in computer science or related fields
- Excellent academic record in one or more of the following fields: machine learning, natural language processing, and information retrieval
- Hands on experience in writing code in Java and/or Python
- Innovative thinking, creativity, and self-learning
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Extra points for
- Excellent programming and engineering skills
- Previous work experience in NLP, deep learning, and/or big data platforms and algorithms
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top