Research Staff Member
IBM Research is hiring a Research Staff Member (RSM) for our Exploratory System Architecture group in Yorktown Heights. The RSM will be responsible for:
- Conducting cutting-level research in computer security.
- Investigating system security across all the layers, from hardware through firmware, architecture, compiler, and application levels, with a holistic view.
The World is Our Laboratory No matter where discovery takes place, IBM researchers push the boundaries of science, technology and business to make the world work better. IBM Research is a global community of forward-thinkers working towards a common goal: progress.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years experience in computer security
- Familiarity with assembly-language programming
- Competence in higher-level programming languages (C, C++, Java, etc.)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of computer architecture & microarchitecture
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Knowledge of compilers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top