In close collaboration with IBM global research team, product team and leading industry customers, IBM Research - China Conversational Systems and AI Solutions team focuses on the research of key conversational technologies, and the innovation of conversational AI solutions for key industries like finance, telecom, retail, healthcare, etc. Our research assets also become the technical foundations of IBM Watson products and IBM Global Services.
Our research directions/job responsibilities involve:
1) Next generation conversational AI platform, DevOps toolkit and conversational engine.
2) Deep learning/reinforcement learning based natural language understanding(intent recognition, context management, emotion analysis) and generation.
3) Innovative AI solutions for industries.
4) High quality papers and patents.
We offer flexible working style, competitive compensation and salary, outstanding global collaboration platform, comprehensive training and excellent career opportunity. If you are top talents in cognitive computing, machine learning, natural language processing, Knowledge Discovery, statistics, Medical Informatics and/or other related area, we are looking forward to your onboard!
Work Location : Beijing or Shanghai
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ph.D./MS in Computer Science or relevant fields is required
- Proven research capabilities in the above research areas
- Strong programming skills in Java/Node.js/Python
- Rich experience in Deep learning framework like: tensorflow/caffe/theano/torch/
- Excellent oral and written English
- Passion to research and innovation, independent problem solver and good teamwork,
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top