Reporting and Analytics Professional
The MEA Digital Marketing Reporting & Analysis is responsible for Analytics campaign measurement and optimization. The role facilitates the integration of tools and systems providing campaign performance metrics into the planning and execution workflow. You will have a full understanding of site, operational, and campaign reporting.
You will identify learnings from campaigns and incorporated into strategic recommendations. Provide counsel and training to Campaign and content Managers on optimization strategies for campaigns, often enabling multiple metric touchpoints to analyze performance in the campaign funnel.
This can include tracking and measurement of KPIs such as ROI from paid media to DDR sales. Routinely connect and collaborate with Managers regarding best practices on: conversion pixel implementation and analysis, viewability reporting and optimizations, audience performance and insights, analyzing attribution and engagement data, etc.
Act as escalation contact for troubleshooting any technical issue related to a specific campaign's performance and insight measurement (i.e. WW/vendor/campaign reporting investigations, viewability tracking analysis, technical implementation functionality, etc.).
Provide additional performance ad hoc analysis for better visibility and insight into platforms utilizing various system reporting, historical analysis, and additional data integration resources.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Understanding of marketing funnel dynamics, data-driven marketing capabilities, and trends
• Ability to use the Scientific Method to hypothesize, test, and make recommendations to improve marketing performance
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management skills with strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Experienced in marketing execution, especially digital marketing. Able to advise performance & portfolio marketers and business leaders on campaign improvement - strategically and in the field
• Consultative and agile project skills that bring together data, advanced analytics, marketing platforms and content to drive business outcomes
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ability to work as a self-starter
- Comfortable with fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proven ability to operate strategically and tactically as the situation demands; results oriented
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top