The Recruitment Coordinator is an administrative role responsible for scheduling, coordinating interviews including travel, extending offers,
generating offer letters, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, background variance resolution, data entry and
internal/external reporting. The Recruitment Coordinator will work with the recruitment team members and third party vendors to ensure that all
applicants have been processed accurately and expediently.
- Contact applicants and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule interviews
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Book resources for interviews
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Monitor background vendor activity and work in tandem with our vendors to complete applicant background/drug processing
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending
out status notifications
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience of delivering multiple projects with competing demands to tight deadlines
Enthusiastic problem solver.
Expertise in recruitment strategy, presentations, team building, leadership.
Experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform your job
Experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
10% Travel Annually
Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience of delivering multiple projects with competing demands to tight deadlines
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top