Recruitment Delivery Consultant
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing customer satisfaction with IBM's RPO services. The Lead Recruiter will work closely with the client, IBM's operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Director in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Operations Director and/or Client Relationship Director
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Average of 5 or more years of experience in full-cycle recruitment; preferably in Agriculture industry
- Highly effective stakeholder management
- Focused on exceeding client objectives to achieve talent acquisition and business goals
- Highly experienced at management/execution of the full cycle recruiting process
- Drive recruitment strategy and deliver productivity
- At least 2 years experience in computer skills including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent English
- Fluent Chinese
- BA/BS degree
- RPO or on-site experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Recruitment, RPO experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top