Recruitment Coordinator (Eastwood, Night Shift, RPO)
The Recruitment Coordinator is an administrative role responsible for scheduling, coordinating interviews including travel, extending offers, generating offer letters, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, background variance resolution, data entry and internal/external reporting. The Coordinator will work with the recruitment team members and third party vendors to ensure that all applicants have been processed accurately and expediently.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform your job duties
- At least 1 year experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma / GED
- 10% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 1 year experience in scheduling
- At least 6 months experience in Human Resources and/or Staffing
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top