At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Talent Acquisition and Optimization manages global staffing operations (RPO) and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for the delivery of our service to an allocated business area, working closely with the Account Director, HR and our client's senior Management, assuming overall responsibility for an excellent service.
- Post all open positions on the Client or external careers sites in a timely manner
- Direct all candidate applications to the appropriate recruiter for review
- Collect feedback from recruiters/ hiring manages after interviews
- Update all candidates on the status of their applications, communicate feedback from an interviewer
- Manage the scheduling of all interviews, ensuring candidates and assessors are fully briefed
- Manage the process for internal and external candidate referencing
- Support recruiters in maintenance of reports, if required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in English and a 2nd European language
- Experience in administration and coordination role within HR/ recruitment
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Strong will to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure in fast changing environment
- Very good organization skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top