As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for the delivery of our service to an allocated business area, working closely with the Account Director, HR and our client's senior Management, assuming overall responsibility for an excellent service.
- Post all open positions on the Client or external careers sites in a timely manner.
- Direct all candidate applications to the appropriate recruiter for review.
- Collect feedback from recruiters/ hiring manages after interviews.
- Update all candidates on the status of their applications and communicate feedback from an interviewer.
- Manage the scheduling of all interviews, ensuring candidates and assessors are fully briefed.
- Manage the process for internal and external candidate referencing.
- Support recruiters in maintenance of reports, if required.
- Friendly and open atmosphere in the team
- Stimulating job in multinational environment
- Challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care and sport card
About IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization:
At IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. We offer strong career development and opportunity to work with the world's top companies in various industries. A positive working atmosphere and friendly environment is enjoyed by everyone in our team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fluency in English and a second European language is beneficial.
• Experience in administration and coordination role within HR/ recruitment.
• Experience in working in multinational environment.
• Strong will to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment.
• Very good organization skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Should have a degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top