Recruitment Associate Intern
Empathy into Insight
Exceptional Client Experiences.
IBM's HR Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Graduate with the creativity and passion to help us meet our talent objectives.
IBM Talent and HR's mission is simple: put the user at the center.
Are you a Graduate due to complete your HR, Marketing or Communications Degree?
Are you ready for a 6 month internship with an international organization?
- Interact with internal clients?
- Passionately problem-solve?
- handle a fast paced environment?
3. enrich your HR program design knowledge?
4. integrate business design and execution?
5. turn strategy into positive action and insights?
Day to day you could be responsible for our talent experience, scheduling and coordinating interviews, collating HR documentation, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, and helping new joiners settle into IBM, supporting and driving our marketing or branding initiatives.
Join our Talent Acquisition HR team. Apply today if you live in Cairo and are a passionate, determined HR beginner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working proficiency in word documents and excel sheets.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR and/or marketing
- Fluency in English.
- General understanding of information technology terminology.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent phone and in person relationship-building skills. Candidate must be comfortable speaking with potential candidates employees.
- Interest in pursuing a career in human resources, recruiting, or similar profession
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top