The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiter to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment projects within the allocated business area; driving these to successful completion by:
- engaging and briefing sourcing team to source and identify best talents from the market
- sourcing through different channels if needed
- selection of the candidates by conducting detailed phone interview
- relationship management to candidates and client
- managing recruitment projects in cooperation with on-site team and the Client
- Set and execute sourcing strategy on specific market
- Source candidates through different channels including:
- online databases and job boards, client databases
- advanced web tools (Web 2.0) and techniques
- social networking
- cold calling and headhunting
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone interviews
- Shortlist and present candidates to the Client
- Manage relations with candidates and clients to ensure best in class service is provided
- Conduct comprehensive market and competitors analysis
- Responsible to ensure client and candidate satisfaction and constantly aim to improve the service
Please note that the role will be based on site with the Client in Amsterdam.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven track of experience in hiring for Graduate programs
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Fluent English and Dutch
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven track of recruitment experience in Finance industry
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top