The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiters to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment projects within the allocated business area; driving these to successful completion by:
- engaging and briefing sourcing team to source and identify best talents from the market
- sourcing through different channels if needed
- selection of the candidates by conducting detailed phone interview
- relationship management to candidates and client
- managing recruitment projects in cooperation with on-site team and the Client
- Set and execute sourcing strategy on specific market
- Source candidates through different channels including:
- online databases and job boards, client databases
- advanced web tools (Web 2.0) and techniques
- social networking
- cold calling and headhunting
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone interviews
- Shortlist and present candidates to the Client
- Manage relations with candidates and clients to ensure best in class service is provided
- Conduct comprehensive market and competitors analysis
- Responsible to ensure client and candidate satisfaction and constantly aim to improve the service
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies; including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.
About IBM Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO)
IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. We offer strong career development and opportunity to work with the world's top companies in various industries. A positive working atmosphere and friendly environment is enjoyed by everyone in our team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English
- Proven track of recruitment experience is required
- Experience in recruiting for the specific sector preferred
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top