Recruiter with German
The Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiter works closely with Staffing Consultant's to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
- Support on-site teams in delivering best in class service to our Client
- Generate and maintain a direct candidate pipeline
- Identify top candidates using various recruitment techniques
- Screen of candidate resumes based on pre-defined minimum criteria
- Manage relations with candidates
- Conduct candidate phone screenings
- Present candidates to on-site team
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business area
- Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- There may be some travel required in this role - approximately 10%
- Friendly and open atmosphere in the team
- Stimulating job in multinational environment
- Challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care and sport card
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies; including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fluent/Advanced English is a must
• Advanced German is highly preferred
• Experience in multinational environment is desirable
• Recruitment/ RPO experience would be an additional asset
• Focus on customer satisfaction
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and drive for success
• Ability to work in high pressure environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top