Recruiter (UPA - Technohub, Night shift, RPO)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research. They work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well. The Recruiter works closely with Staffing Consultants, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool. They consult on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics. They also create new strategies using knowledge of similar fields and strategies in other marketplaces. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for helping others and will have a background in recruitment of healthcare professionals in the United States market or be willing to undergo training to learn.
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Develops a network of referrals
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
- Cold call campaigns
- Determines advertising venues
- Works within a budget
- Consults on time line expectations
- Consults on job description
- Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
- Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1.5 years experience in recruitment OR 2 years experience as a healthcare professional
- At least 1.5 years experience with an ATS or CRM
- Good English communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years experience in direct souring experience
- 3+ years experience working in an ATS
- 3+ years experience sourcing through social media channels
- 1+ year experience in Healthcare (Hospital) industry recruiting
- 3+ years Hiring Manager consultative experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top