- Manage recruiting activity for specifically identified business groups.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their technical professional hiring needs.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Proactively research new recruitment methodologies, competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies. Conduct external benchmarking to understand competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Participate in and/or lead diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to IBM by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with IBMs Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent additional years of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated recruiting experience including at least 2 years in technical professional recruiting
- Minimum 2 years of experience with project management
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 5 years of demonstrated recruiting experience including at least 3 years in technical professional recruiting.
- 3 years of experience with project management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top