The global cost of cyber-crime is expected to reach over 2 trillion dollars by 2019. At IBM Security, our mission is to protect our clients from various attacks including malware, identity thief, fraud etc. IBM® Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts, so come make a difference & build a career
What is your job?
- • As a security cloud quality engineer, you will be expected to demonstrate solid conceptual and technical skills as you architect test approaches, develop quality best practices and coach the squads of IBM Security's cloud platform and portfolio of products
• You will work with product owners to define quality deliverables to ensure smooth integrations
• You will help the squads identify and resolve technical debt using agile development practices
• You will define, track and report the KPIs that squads with be measured by
• You will determine any new tooling and/or best practices the squads must adopt
Why you want to work at IBM Security
- • Ability to work for one of the most advanced cybersecurity companies in the world
• Use the most modern software development tools to work on the leading edge of software development, building micro-services based cloud-first infrastructure
• Work in a team-oriented
• Work with a globally-distributed and international team, with a culture centered on success. One of the worlds most Trusted Brands.
• Opportunities for personal growth and charitable giving, such as the joining the IBM On-Demand Community and the IBM Corporate Service Corps
• Opportunities for global travel
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience testing approaches and tools
• Experience in agile software development methodologies
• 5+ years of professional experience in quality best practices
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work with other geographically dispersed teams
• Ability to influence teams not under your direct management control
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top