Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
The Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst shall possess knowledge and experience in the listed below:
- Execute regression test scripts within a Quality Assurance (QA) environment in a manual and automatic fashion to support scheduled and unscheduled releases.
- Record test results within the applicable test tracking tool.
- Review and load test plans into test tracking tool to validate functionality and requirements.
- Review design and technical packages to ensure quality and the proper processes are followed.
- Lead / Coordinate regression test events with program partners.
- Develop / Update / Maintain automated test scripts based on test plans submitted by the systems integrators.
- Perform upgrade / maintenance tasks of a test tracking tool.
- Perform analysis of, document, report, escalate, triage and resolve issues.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of Navy ERP Regression Testing experience.
- 2+ years of SAP experience.
- Ability to obtain the Single Scope Update Investigation security clearance.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Active Single Scope Background Investigation.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top