IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
About Business Unit:-
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Who you are:-
As an Intern you will support leading edge technology solutions like Mobility, smart commerce /e-commerce portals, UI/UX Design and analytics. While learning fundamentals of IT consulting and IT project delivery you will be exposed to work in an incredibly fast moving client delivery environment, and will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. You will be given a short-term project to hone your technical skills and gain from client delivery experience.
What you'll do:-
- Primary function will be to handle follow up activities related to lateral hiring. The role will also require maintenance of records (excel files).
- Key responsibility will include following up with Capacity teams on the various lateral hiring activities. Maintaining updated records.
- Proven communication skill.
How we'll help you grow:-
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Good analytical skills.
2. Highly organized and self-motivated.
3. An above-average manager of time and resources.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top