Project Manager- Security
We are looking for a Security Project Manager to support our Security Services team.
Security Project Manager is responsible for managing Security services projects, to deliver a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. The majority of projects will be in data-center migration/infrastructure or physical builds, network (including telecom), Cloud, Infrastructure & Deployment.
Security Project Manager has overall performance responsibility for managing and maximizing revenue and GP, through effective change control, cost reduction and opportunity identification.
The PM could be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The PM will be able to demonstrate ownership of contracts and effective management of all engagements by:
- Establishing the appropriate client governance
- Demonstrating mitigation and resolution of risks and issues through consistent and effective use of the Security Services Risk Management processes and tools (RPM), ensuring information reviewed regularly and kept up to date
- Anticipate and act early to avoid troubled contracts
- Ensuring that projects follow WWPMM and are Audit and Business Controls compliant
- Ensuring the contract information in BOB is correct and Day Zero and Monthly Approvals are actioned
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 4-5 years of experience of leading and delivering projects
- Strong Team leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder capability - able to operate at all levels with the client and IBM
- Strong Commercial Management capability
- Required to drive strong customer satisfaction within the accounts being delivered to strengthen the Security performance
- Pro-actively drive base growth from within the account to strengthen Security's performance
- Full life cycle experience of engagement leadership, strong pre-sales capability, strong commercial management
- Ideally PMI Certification
- Strong Communication / Leadership skills
- Excellent English language skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top