Project Manager: Quality Assurance
The Project Management is responsible for managing client-facing projects and programs, including timelines and deliverables, with a commitment to high client satisfaction, on-time and on-budget delivery.
This role is responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client using appropriate business measurements and according to the project charter and contract. The project manager will have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying effective tools and techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. The project manager is responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors and geographically dispersed teams, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
- define project governance, aligning project resources, and establishing project deliverables
- track project and program activities and manage deliverables and timelines; maintain up to date project plans
- identify delivery risks and manage mitigation strategies
- manage project scope and set/manage expectations
- manage and report on key performance metrics
- conduct governance and status reporting both internally and to the client
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes
- Supports general contract management through asset a management, audit readiness, financial process support, issues management, measurements reporting, project plan execution and, where applicable, request for service.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top