Project Manager - Process Automation
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We out think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
Bottom line? We out-think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Project management responsibilities include delivering technical automation, BPM, Robotics, rules engines projects on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Scope Management
- Project Financials Management
- Resource loading management in scenarios of onsite, offshore projects.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors (Must), Masters in Technology (Preferred)
- Project Management Experience of minimum 4 years to 8 years
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies. Able to demonstrate hands on technology coding experience prior to project management in career.
- Experience in projects on BPM, Robotics, work flow based projects.
- Demonstrated experience in one of the following focused industries (banking, insurance, healthcare)
- Understanding of agile / scrum (preferred with scrum master certifications)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience in Complex Program Management is a plus.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top