Project Manager - Migration Network Architect
IBM is at the forefront of Cloud Migration and is the leader in the Hybrid Cloud market . With virtually all clients expected to adopt some form of cloud strategy, the opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high as IBM continues to reinvent itself as it focuses on client's IT needs that solve real business problems.
We are creating a Cloud Migration Factory across our Infrastructure Services portfolio to manage all our cloud and non-cloud migrations in one global team using repeatable methods, processes and tools that can be leveraged to support our clients in their transformational migration journey to the cloud. Our capabilities support the entire cloud adoption journey with an emphasis on 'Migrate to Cloud'.
Joining IBM's Cloud Migration team is an opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as IBM continues to transform in the hottest industry sector today.
Migration Network Architect is responsible for defining strategy, architecture and solutions in the network domain to migrate different types of application and systems between data centers with minimum impact to business continuity. The network architect most be a thought leader with prior network architecture, design and implementation experiences on data center networking as well as other network solution components (Security, WAN, LAN, WLAN, SDN-VMware NSX and Cisco ACI).
- Identify and collect the network requirements for the destination network architecture and the configuration of the source/original network.
- Develop network requirement with combined requirements from migration strategy, migration patterns, server, storage and applications requirements.
- Develop the conceptual migration design between source and destination network based on the integrated requirements.
- Develop the logical and detailed network migration design with initial teat plan for critical links
- Language requirement: English fluent
Attractive compensation and benefits
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Special IBM discounts
• YOUR LIFE & HEALTH
Private Health insurance (Medicover)
Life InsuranceInternational environment
Travel /Commuting support
Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT
Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Benefit from mentoring and coaching
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related fields such as MIS, CSC, EE.
- At least 8 years' experience in leading and developing infrastructure architecture and solutions
- At least 10-15 years' experience in Access, Distribution and Core network architectures
- Certified in one or more of the following: CCNP, CCIE, VMware NCP-NV(NSX), Cisco ACI
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experienced in cloud providers network environment and connectivity options such as IBM Softlayer, IBM Cloud Managed Services, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- At least 5 years' experiences in design and deployment of WAN and Data Center networks. Trained and implementation experiences of SDN and Cloud Integration/ migration.
- At least 3 years' combined experiences in Software Defined Network (SDN), SD-WAN, SDDC (software defined data center).
- Certified Cisco CCIE (both written and lab)
- Certified Cisco ACI Field Engineer with implementation experiences
- Certified in VMWare NCP-NV (NSX) or equivalent.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top