This role is responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. They have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer. They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
- Have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables.
- Is responsible for managing all project resources and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
- Ensures client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Provide account leadership to the service delivery team and direct teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, implementing resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables.
- Managing Stakeholders at a senior management level.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and engage a larger team
• Have a strong understanding of the entire ITIL framework and guidelines.
• Have a strong understanding of Agile Methodology
• Banking Industry technologies and trends are desirable
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top