Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
As a Project Executive, you will be:
- Responsible to define and run the governance of the account with the Client, and with the IBM client management team
- Own client satisfaction results and are responsible for all set/met agreements with the client and Delivery Project Executive
- You will be the catalyst and facilitator of bringing innovation and new opportunities to the client
- Provide business direction to the DPE - Delivery Project Executive
- You will lead the DPE to plan, track, control and manage all aspects of contract costs
- Lead the DPE to effectively manage client expectations
- You rely on the DPE to provide requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM delivery team operations
- Owner of revenue, profit and loss (P&L), growth objectives (opportunity identification, qualification, and pricing)
- Understand and apply company selling techniques to identify business opportunities and leverage resources in closing new business with the client
- Perform client contract crisis management, manage contract scope, commitments, and responsibilities of all parties
- Partner with the Chief Architect to build a technical vision and roadmap with the Client
- Participate in architecture maturity assessments and technical health checks
- Lead, motivate, integrate and orchestrate the account organization into an excellent team to deliver value of IBM's products and services to the client
- Strive to improve team work across IBM to appear seamless and one voice to the customer
- Lead Service Management delivery reviews through the DPE to ensure quality of service
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8 years of Project management
- Experience in the field of information technology
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top