Program Manager, Engagement Lead (Seattle) - Bluewolf
We're experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add a sharp Engagement Manager Lead to our team in Seattle. Our Engagement Manager Lead has a hybrid role comprising of internal community team management and client project duties surrounding the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants that will be staffed on a range projects
- Ensures utilization of staff is optimized by tracking individual team member forecasts and working with key Bluewolf staff to ensure team members are appropriately staffed on projects
- Mentors and supports the professional education of team and other junior staff within Consultant Community
- Manages assigned Community initiatives and duties as well as relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign.
- Lead specific portions of projects or manage his/her own engagements
- Review, analyze, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs
- Formulate and implement complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity
- Effectively facilitate internal and client meetings, working effectively individually, with internal staff and customer project team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Performs Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical program
- 2-5 years of work experience, including 1 year of consulting experience
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience successfully managing a team
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce.com suite
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top