Program Manager- Digital Workplace Services
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who You Are
- Passionate about Digital Workplace Services and willing to become familiar with the Workplace Support Services and Workplace Modernization Services offerings
- Commendable Problem Solving skills: Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment
- Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations
- Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments
What You'll Do
- Will be responsible for managing the delivery of engagements for Integrated Digital Workplace Services engagements. Projects may consist of multiple workstreams of Managed Services and/or Consulting & Systems Integration (C&SI) projects. A DWS PM is responsible for delivery excellence, proper communication with the client and the IBM teams
- This role provides an opportunity to work with world class clients and world class IBM Digital Workplace Services offerings. The role provides a good balance between selling opportunities and delivery
- Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance
- Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development
How We'll Help You Grow
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Requires at least 18 years for progressive delivery experience in IT Infrastructure Services with 8 years plus in Delivery Leadership positions for large IS strategic outsourcing engagements in MNC Systems Integrators.
- Demonstrated expertise in at least 2 of the following : Workplace Modernization Services (Managed Mobility, Desktop /Application Virtualization, and Collaboration Services) and and Workplace Support Service offerings ( Service Desk, Field Services and ServiceNow)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- PMP Certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top