IBM Security Intelligence is the global provider of high-value, cost-effective, security information and event management (SIEM) products. The flagship offering QRadar is currently the industry leader in SIEM. QRadar integrates previously disparate functions including log management, network behavior analytics and security event management into a total security intelligence solution. QRadar provides users with crucial visibility into what is occurring with their networks, data centers, and applications to better protect IT assets and meet regulatory requirements. The global cost of cyber-crime is expected to reach over 2 trillion dollars by 2019.
At IBM Security, our mission is to protect our clients from various attacks including malware, identity theft, fraud, etc. IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts; we are currently looking for a product owner to come make a difference.
Why join IBM Security?
1. Work for one of the most advanced cyber security companies in the world and one of the world's most trusted brands
2. Work with a globally distributed and diverse international team, with a culture centered on success
3. Competitive compensation and benefit packages
4. A world of opportunity for career growth.
What are we looking for?
As a product owner, you will set the vision of the product while working closely with offering managers, end users and other stakeholders ensuring that business goals and end user demands are met. You will be responsible to translate that vision into user stories, work closely with agile teams to prioritize and deliver those user stories in different releases.
As a member of the IBM Security Systems QRadar Team, your responsibilities will include:
- product vision and planning
- communicate the business benefits of each individual feature
- define product functionalities and prioritize business value
- communicate product vision with stakeholders
- write epics and user stories
- continuously refine and prioritize the product backlog
- demo new and upcoming features to stakeholders
- participate in scrum meetings such as sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner in a software
- Environment with Agile/Scrum development Strong track record in partnering with development teams
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- web based software development experience
- familiar with RectJS, Angularj
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top