Product Marketing Manager, IBM Services
IBM Global Business Services is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our team in New York. This is an opportunity to contribute to a business, Cognitive Process Transformation (CPT), that is transforming the way our clients operate their companies, drive growth, and control costs. We help clients deliver business outcomes through the application of AI, automation, data services, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things. CPT operates across industries and functional areas such as finance, human resources, and operations.
Product marketing experience as well as interest in technologies such as AI and cloud is necessary. Consulting and IT Services marketing experience is a plus.
- Be the "go-to" person for the lead executive of the assigned Service Line within the overall business. Regularly participate in Service Line executive meetings. Take the lead for all associated marketing activity.
- Create marketing plans that generate demand for Service Line offerings and solutions
- Work with Service Line offerings teams to create value propositions that guide core marketing messages and content
- Own the strategy and development of messaging and core marketing assets including thought leadership, video, blogs, and sales enablement
- Co-create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and market launches of select offerings and services
- Collaborate with the extended marketing team which includes offering managers, a campaign manager, a content specialist, analyst relations, external communications (PR), an event specialist and a digital strategist to achieve business goals
- Analyze marketing results to learn, iterate and optimize the marketing strategy and execution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years experience in technology or B2B marketing
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top