Product Marketing Manager
Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our team in New York. This is an opportunity to contribute to the Cognitive Process Transformation business (CPT), that is transforming our clients' businesses to become more agile and smarter by orchestrating end-to-end intelligent workflows using emerging technologies such as AI, Automation, Data and Blockchain. We reimagine and change the way work gets done; thereby delivering meaningful outcomes that improve customer experiences, streamline operations and supply chains, and improve the cost and quality of enterprise processes. CPT operates globally across industries and functional areas such as finance, human resources, procurement and operations.
Product marketing experience as well as interest in technologies such as AI and cloud is necessary. Consulting and IT Services marketing experience is a plus.
- Be the "go-to" person for the lead executive of the assigned Service Line within the overall business. Regularly participate in Service Line executive meetings. Take the lead for all associated marketing activity. The key Service Line will be around our supply chain consulting business. The person in this role will also be responsible for building out and communicating IBM's point of view around our new "Intelligent Workflows" marketing campaign that will support the entire CPT portfolio.
- Represent the voice of the customer and translate Intelligent Workflows into solution level messaging that drives demand and wins. Ensure the message differentiates our offerings.
- Understand the buyer, influencer and user of the buying cohort for CPT solutions
- Create marketing plans that generate demand for Service Line offerings and solutions
- Work with Service Line offerings teams to create value propositions that guide core marketing messages and content
- Own the strategy and development of messaging and core marketing assets including thought leadership, video, blogs, and sales enablement
- Co-create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and market launches of select offerings and services
- Activate the marketing team to bring the point of view to life with meaningful messages. Collaborate with the extended marketing team which includes offering managers, a campaign manager, a content specialist, analyst relations, external communications (PR), an event specialist and a digital strategist to achieve business goals
- Analyze marketing results on a weekly basis to learn, iterate and optimize the marketing strategy and execution. Meet annual targets for marketing created win revenue.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, collaborative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written and communication skills are required. The role requires an ability to execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 5 years experience in technology or B2B marketing
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Your Life @ IBM :
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top