Product Marketing Manager
Support marketing analysis and operations for The Weather Channel portfolio of digital products. Work collaboratively across marketing, product, creative, social, media, research and sales functions to accomplish goals of acquiring and retaining users. Ensures timely completion of projects on budget, meet marketing objectives and adhere to division's strict quality and brand standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with marketing and product leads to optimize the customer journeys to grow/retain the user base.
• Maintain a pulse on the competitive landscape, socializing opportunities and changes.
• Provide detailed reports and analysis that includes quantitative results.
• Effectively prioritize marketing requests based on company and marketing goals, managing expectations appropriately.
• Serve as brand champion, ensuring that all deliverables-whether created internally or by third party vendors are on brand in terms of look and feel and messaging.
• Liaise with internal clients to understand key requirements of each project and ensure that materials that are produced are of the highest quality, reflect corporate guidelines, ensure consistency of voice, and meet functional end to end sales needs.
• Partner with in-house and third-party resources to manage projects from concept and development to final delivery-providing guidance for messaging, copywriting, and design as necessary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5+ years of marketing experience in a specific field (marketing digital content and/or media and technology).
• Able to proactively develop, present, execute, and measure marketing strategies across brand and product with little management; keeps management and cross-functional teams updated throughout process in a timely manner
• Clear understanding of marketing landscape and how to stay current in it
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Highly collaborative; ability to work well on a team; accustomed to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to reach business goals.
• Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of customers.
• Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills.
• Strong strategic brief writing skills.
• Able to develop customer and marketing insights via strong reporting and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities.
• Able to quickly adapt marketing plans to dynamic media and technology environment
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and able to react to spontaneous changes in priorities.
• Able to create and execute a marketing plan
• Ability & willingness to learn new tools and platforms and acquire new skills.
• Experience in App Store Optimizations (ASO), while not required, is preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top