IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
- Collaborate with leadership and product teams to lead product design and delivery
- Span of control includes - Product Management, Technical Product Details, and Release Management
- Engage stakeholders to align on clear, actionable product strategy and priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and our business
- Drive and facilitate the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight our customers. Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement, and incorporate new product features on an ongoing basis
- Effectively collaborate with sales, marketing, services, operations and engineering teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into PRDs and drive projects to completion
- Evangelize the product vision
- Define, track and improve key product metrics
- Define Build/Buy/Partner strategy in making the portfolio
- Own the release management process in partnership with the CTO office and Engineering
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree is required with minimum 12 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven Experience to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
- Knowledge of database/storage solutions is a must.
- Prior experience in a large Infrastructure / enterprise management product is essential
- Technical knowledge in Database Recovery / Automation / Disaster Recovery Patterns.
- Proven experience in defining user value proposition and experience roadmap; led design of differentiated offering and customer experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Architect, Consultant, Solution architect design, Implementation.
- Storage, Disaster data backup and recovery, Cloud/Virtualization
- Enterprise infrastructure
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Sanovi Technologies, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates."Acquisition Reqs: "In order for Sanovi to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford Sanovi flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with our parent company, IBM. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to IBM, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, IBM Corporation."
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top