Product Analyst Integration
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM GTS Labs is the technology labs for the largest business of IBM - Global Technology Services (GTS). Its mission is to transform GTS through software development and continuous delivery, establishing a User-centric Secure DevOps framework for GTS, developing and deploying advanced automation, creating and enhancing many service offerings, transforming clients with hybrid cloud, analytics, and cognitive capabilities, and building the IBM Services Platform with Watson. Having presence across 25 countries, we are transforming all industries with our solutions - spanning healthcare, financial services to transportation, energy and retail and becoming more essential clients every day.
Who you are:
Be part of exciting technology and growing field - cloud technology and management.
Cloud is at the center of IBM's product strategy and growth sector.
By being part of the Brokerage services under GTS, the Product Analyst will be able to work with key technologies, business solutions and customer use cases that shape this space.
The Product Analyst (PA) works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for IBM Cloud Brokerage, including competitive analysis, creation and tracking of user stories, and prioritizing field requests. BAs work closely with Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales and Delivery teams to refine business requirements and perform user acceptance testing.
What You will do:
Create functional requirements and use cases in the area of Integration which includes the following:
- Private Cloud - VMWare vRealize, IBM Cloud private, etc.
- Develop detailed requirements, features, user interface mock-ups, storyboards, use cases, wireframes, or other artefacts required to ensure a successful and quality product
- Work with product management, engineering, customer support, sales and marketing organizations to extend current product features, usability, documentation, etc.
- Analyze the private cloud integration endpoints like IBM Cloud Private or VMWare vRealize to create
o detailed technical requirements required to define functional requirements.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and signoffs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Understand product requirements and end-user needs and drivers
- Elicit and analyze all requirements, including business rules.
- Identify and document all business, technical, product and process requirements.
- Perform review of test cases, user acceptance testing, develop demo scenarios, perform demos of the product functionality.
- Compile and review release notes
How we'll help you grow:
You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You can work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Work with a team of highly motivated architects and software developers to create hybrid cloud solutions
- Candidates will participate in developing complex 'First of a Kind' solutions using IBM and open-source tools and platforms.
- Taking direction from IBM Distinguished Engineers and other key leaders, the developers act as subject matter experts to architect and develop the leading edge solutions for IBM's clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5-6 yrs experience in software product architecture is required.
- At least 1-2 yrs prior work in academic or business setting performing business analysis/systems analysis/requirements specification tasks
- At least 1-2 yrs prior work in Infrastructure as Code tools like Cloud formation,
- At least 2-4 yrs experience in the following technologies
- Private cloud: VMWare vRealize, HP Cloud, Oracle cloud or similar Technologies
- Orchestration technologies like Kubernates, Docker etc.
- Orchestration Engines - ICO, ICAM any BPM engine, orchestration automation engine
- Terraform, Heat, Helm charts etc
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Familiarity with cloud-based development, message-oriented development, n-tier applications, REST APIs, Open Service Broker API
- Familiarity with public clouds or ITSM tools
- Public clouds: AWS, Azure, Softlayer or similar systems
- ITSM tools: ServiceNow, ICD or similar tools
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top