IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
About the Business Unit
Transformation & Operation:
The IBM Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization spans several functional areas such as procurement, manufacturing, demand-supply planning, manufacturing engineering, logistics, customer fulfillment, accounts receivable collection and sales transaction support.
Who you are:
As a Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for Creating Purchase order and requisitions on behalf of requestors, working on Level 2 tickets, resolution of blocked invoices and working on vendor management.
What you'll do:
- Tracking Open Requisitions and aged open purchase orders and distributing it for buyers to work on resolution.
- Generate and maintain monthly/weekly reports
- Logging and routing of contracts to clients & suppliers.
- Basic understanding of the procurement cycle.
- Ability to multitask
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of ERP application and transactions
- Proven communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply or Operations Management
- Prior experience with working effectively across different teams, processes and technologies to attain desired business, operational and compliance results.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Preferred to have to procure to pay process knowledge.
- Vendor Management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top