Procurement Ops Buyer NDOW German
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- Respond to inquiries via telephone in languages and time zones as set forth in the desktop procedure document and mail screening
- Receive, document, research and respond to inquiries from users, business units and suppliers.
- Address exceptions including tracking escalations to closure
- Escalate unresolved inquiries for resolution
- Performs master data changes
- Completion of related controls in accordance with policy & guidelines
- Escalation of aged items, records full history of actions taken in reconciliation sheets
- Performs period end activities as per client schedule
- supports in close-related deadlines
- Tax/Statistical/government returns and financial statements are submitted within deadlines as set by client (or statutory).
- Report and analyses required by client are compiled within deadlines
- Handles "blocked"invoices following agreed corporate procedures and applicable standards, investigates and resolves
- Creates, develops & archives documentation for supplier parts of the supply chain
- Requests offers, documents, etc. from suppliers as needed
- Cooperates and helps other teams and agents in the local Procurement Centre, to include: orders and requests processing, business
We guarantee you:
regular job contract,
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent German (B2/C1)
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- Understands and adheres to policies and guidelines
- Provides accurate information
- Good communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Procurement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top