Procurement Operations & Execution Professional
This role is for employees at the Procurement Centers that perform operative tasks, but not sourcing, and provides a consistent global process that consolidates purchase order processing and procurement support services in centralized locations around the world. Involves consolidating low risk, low value, fast-turn around transactions and advising on supplier contracts to ensure that IBM benefits from the best possible value and service from these quality suppliers.
The Order Executioner is responsible for order fulfillment transactions and full buyer purchase order placement.
As an Order Executioner, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review requisition requirements
- Work efficiently with requester/client for additional information or any questions
- Determine source and contact supplier for price and delivery
- Negotiate cost savings and terms when applicable (non contracted sources)
- Procurement of low dollar purchases services
- Knowledge of all client specific processes and procedures
- Set up new suppliers
Initiate outline agreements
- Interface with clients and suppliers on supplier and payment issues in conjunction with tactical commodity manager
- Maintain all relevant supplier documentation (Certificates of Insurance; client specific EH&S documents, and supplier diversity certification)
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Work with commodity manager and team lead
- Resolve blocked invoices
- Expedite Orders and follow up on deliveries
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Good command in both spoken and written English & Korean
2) Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is a Must
3) Strong communication capabilities with strong ownership & accountability
4) Must be a quick learner, good team player and an effective problem-solver, self-motivated; able to work independently,
5) Willing to work overtime during China holiday
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top