Procurement Operations Buyer
Your Role and Responsibilities
Objective of the job:
The main activity of the Request and Order Management Buyer is to create documents regarding orders following approved prescriptions, meeting all predefined standards for quality, following existing measures and deadlines. They are responsible for transactions in the relevant country for which service is provided.
Shift work: 12 pm - 8.30 pm
• Executes the process of supplying goods; ensures smooth order flow, complying with standards for quality and deadlines
• Locate new requisition for processing (Demand Management)
• Initiates "demand" through client supported tools ahead of scheduled contract renewal due dates.
• Contacts the supplier to order the goods/services
• Works with the Requester and Supplier to satisfy expediting request.
• As requester receives through client applications the invoices for review and approves final invoice to Accounts Payables.
• Receives and reviews purchase requisition or email request and makes the requested changes to the PO
• Assists Requester on the return of products when help is requested.
• Creates, develops & archives documentation for supplier parts of the supply chain
• Requests offers, documents, etc. from suppliers as needed
• Cooperates and helps other teams and agents in the local Procurement Centre, to include: orders and requests processing, business controlling
• Execute contract renewal, blanket order controlling (if applicable)
• Create / Maintain contracts
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fluent English
- One European language
- Good communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks
- Accurately tracks daily operational tasks
- Excellent team player
- Pro-active, positive attitude
- Establishes and maintains good relationship with client's personnel, client focused
- Actively and constructively participates in periodic reviews of his/her work
- Works in a way which meets all contractual SLAs as well as any other related metrics as defined by Team Leader / Manager
- Experience in Procurement
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top