CPC PIF Admin is responsible for assessing new Procurement focused suppliers to be boarded, and validate/revalidate Procurement focused suppliers at a cycle time, for IBM Asia Pacific and North American companies. CPC PIF admin needs cooperative team work from buyer team, legal team, client, Accounts Payable team, etc, to resolve problematic supplier issues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Strong written and oral communication skills and client facing skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Work independently under pressure
• Ability to collaborate or coordinate in multinational environment
- • For Japanese candidate - should speak English and fluent Japanese
- • For English candidate - should speak fluent English and accept Night Shift
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top