Privileged Access Management Consultant
This role can be based in multiples European locations: Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark.
The IAM Specialists in the European Center of Competence are advisors and technical consultants who have in-depth knowledge and experience in the core security domain Identity & Access Management and should be able to speak across the landscape as well. The consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of briefings, workshops, and/or consulting engagements within their domain. They should be able to assess a client's security capabilities as well as recommend solutions to enhance a client's overall security capabilities.
Such client security capabilities may involve policy, process, technology, or organizational areas. Consultants will identify gaps in the current environment and recommend best practices or solutions to reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks to the organization. The IAM Specialists have expert knowledge about the design and implementation of complex federated identity and access models with real-time connection to other systems (source and client systems such as HR applications, Active Directory, LDAP, business application systems etc). They are literate in common and specific policies related to business user ID management and have specific (technical) knowledge on privileged access management including deep functional and technical understanding of at least one market leading product (CyberArk, BeyondTrust or Thycotic).
The main responsibility will be:
• Support different market teams in building client specific and technologically sound responses on client requests
• Collect and analyze customer requirements and make proposals in collaboration with the IAM architect
• Drive client discussions on Identity & Access Management and Privileged Access Management topic independantly
• Act as primary point of contact and reference point on PAM related topic
• Assist in building, evolving and maintaining knowledge capital on IAM & PAM
• Assist in the Implementation and maintenance of IAM systems with a focus on privileged ID management, using different IAM tools that are available on the market and used by clients (e.g. Thycotic, CyberArk, Beyondtrust)
• Interact with other IBM Delivery Centers (located BE/LU/PL) & IBM Security team.
• Define, maintain and (let) implement quality indicators and ensure that there are respected
• Contribute to projects from initial design to the implementation
Very good technical knowledge of:
• privileged identity management tools
• AD / ADLDS / SQL / PHP / JAVA / XML / LDAP...
• scripting tools
• You are a specialist in Identity Management and you are familiar with the IAM concepts. You have experience in at least on the leading PAM tools. You are ready to enlarge your knowledge on the subject.
• You are familiar with the Security aspects of a multi-platforms environment (work in collaboration with technical, security, compliance, .. teams)
• You have a customer-oriented spirit and are service minded
• You have a good transversal technical knowledge and able to speak with all other operational teams
• Autonomous, you are able to integrate easily in the current team
• Proactive, analytic and meticulous
• you have good communication skills and are able to align the abstraction level with the audience (from customer representative to technical people)
• Fluent in English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years experience in management consulting, security consulting or systems integration in a top tier professional services firms or similar experience
At least 3 years experience on working on PAM related programs on both functional and technical topics
Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
Experience working with Security practitionersReadiness to travel 50-75% (short-haul -Europe only)
English and other European language: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Secondary European language
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top