Practitioner - Finance and Administration Delivery
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Our Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.
What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever .
A day in the role...
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- You will be involved in Transaction Processing (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Managing order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Identifying the duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Opportunity to be part of a team of Compliance to SOX - e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal.
- Process T&E (Travel and Expense) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations.
- Effective in handling queries through calls and Email follow-ups.
- The drive, energy, flexibility, inventive approach and ability to multitask.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action - We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert . Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK . To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-1-year work experience in F&A, Basic accounting knowledge and understanding of various accounting principles.
- Flexibility working in different shifts and adapt to constant changes
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Able to follow procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and well versed with accounting terminologies.
- Deep knowledge in Finance and accounting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top