Practitioner - Finance and Administration Delivery
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, near shore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies. With various streams under F&A. We excel in R2R, P2P and O2C along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Today it partners with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient. What differentiates the organization is dedication to service quality and customer success. With Brand comes the impeccable trust that places way above others. Over the past years of delivering services, understood the nuances of the vernacular delivery and have delivered the highest quality of service
Who you are:
Are you a person who loves numbers and takes pride in delighting Clients?Are you ready to begin an exciting journey with a century old organization that has stayed significant and continues to lead in these disruptive times? If yes then, you will get an opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
You are keen in learning and building a career F&A domain and bring in sound accounting exposure and keen to learn and provide service to IBM customer supporting their organization in areas of financial outsourcing and vendor management. You are enthusiastic to learn F&A process, process and policy. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to process data accurately with proven communication skill.
What you'll do:
- You will be involved in Transaction Processing (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Managing order fulfillment, Collecting and applying cash payments
- Identifying the duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Opportunity to be part of a team of Compliance to SOX - e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal.
- Process T&E (Travel and Expense) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations.
- Effective in handling queries through calls and Email follow-ups.
- We will provide you with access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you become the expert you want to be
- We will have leaders who will guide you in area of interest to build a career within IBM
- We will give you the opportunity to work in different areas to determine what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-1-year work experience in F&A, Basic accounting knowledge and understanding of various accounting principles.
- Flexibility working in different shifts and adapt to constant changes
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Able to follow procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and well versed with accounting terminologies.
- Deep knowledge in Finance and accounting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top