PMO - Trusteer
Trusteer, part of IBM Security Group, is looking for a Program Manager (PMO) to join the Program Office team. As a PMO you will support and/or lead strategic (cross-teams) projects across all activities (Product, Dev, QA, etc.) and contribute to the development of practices and competencies to instill project management discipline.
• Manage or support one or more projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with global cross-functional teams.
• Work with others on developing project plans, specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risk analysis and contingency plans.
• Organize global interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of deliverables, milestones and action items on schedule and within constraints.
• Prepare project reviews and keep others informed of project status by delivering timely, detailed and effective reports.
• Track and monitor work of project staff, provide support and direction.
• Train project management standards, practices and execution excellence.
• Recommend on administrative and operational matters and ensure operations' effective and efficient achievement of objectives.
• Lead agile methods implementation in R&D teams and act as agile leader in the organization
• Technical administration for R&D tools (Jira, Smartsheet) and ability to work closely with procurement and vendors.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2-3 years experience in a software development company with knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
• Familiarity with Agile methods
• Good written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and organize with high quality standards and with outstanding attention to details.
• Able to adjust and be flexible in the face of uncertainty. Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
• Proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience with Jira- an advantage
• Preferably B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top