PHP Application Developer
IBM has setup in Wroclaw the eighth Delivery Centre in the world. While investing in such a project and willing to gain customers' recognition for providing innovative, high-standard services, IBM will undoubtedly use and implement the most cutting-edge IT technologies and the most advanced delivery and deployment technologies. IBM's ambition in Poland is to create a new service center, which at its target capacity will become the second largest Shared Service Center in the world. As in any other service-based operation - the competence of highly-qualified staff is the key to our success. Our activities focus on administration, maintenance and remote support of customers' information systems, operating systems, networks, databases and applications. The employees of IBM Client Innovation Center are using the latest technologies and have the opportunity to work in international teams. If you want to start@IBM Client Innovation Center you are in a right place!
As an Application Developer you will:
- Work on multiple shifts to provide global support on a dynamic schedule
- Perform Application Testing Activities.
- Translate Business to I/T Requirements.
- Understand Data Models.
- Use Application Development Methodology's & Tools.
- Manage applications Strategies for Maintenance.
- Develope of tools using Java, PHP, HTML etc.
- Use required Programming Development Platform.
- Use test tools knowledge.
- Write technical documentation.
- Good Business English communication skills.
- Detail oriented under high pressure situations.
- Sense of urgency and excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel or Lotus Symphony).
- Must be able to effectively work in a non-scripted support environment. 75% within documented process and 25% outside of normal process.
- Application Architecture and Performance competencies.
- Minimum 1 year direct experience with IBM DB2.
- Minimum 2 year direct experience with latest version(s) of Perl/Websphere and/or Java.
- User Interface Competencies.
- Core PHP Skills, Symfony as an advantage
- SQL Skills
- Trainings and/or certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
- Possibility of professional development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As in job description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top