IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
We are seeking an experienced analyst capable of conducting rigorous studies on a range of military and/or intelligence activities and performance. The Performance Evaluation Analyst will be part of a team of IBM consultants/analysts and will provide full-time, on-site direct support to government personnel who require analytics expertise. Duties include: Developing requirements and approaches that will be used to conduct studies and assessments, including both quantitative and qualitative methods. Gathering, analyzing, and portraying data in meaningful ways. Supporting the team in improving and expanding its methods and tools. Supporting senior decision makers in understanding complex issues.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Recent gov't experience with Performance Evaluation/Analysis
• 2+ yrs of experience in consulting, strategic planning, data science or data analysis
• Knowledge of intelligence community entities
• Quantitative data acquisition, processing, storage, retrieval & analysis
• Qualitative research & reporting skills
• Data analytics & data visualization
• Intelligence evaluation: design & implementation of intelligence assessment,team assessment processes & creation of empirical analytics
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Masters Degree in National Security Policy, Public Policy, Data Science, or a related area of study.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top