Payer Digital Associate Partner
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is recruiting for an Associate Partner to join the Healthcare & Life Sciences Digital Strategy and iX team.
The Associate Partner, HCLS Digital Strategy & iX, is a vital member of both our business development and delivery team, helping develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities across healthcare & life sciences. The Associate Partner will identify and qualify opportunities and assemble teams to develop, pursue, close and deliver engagements in partnership with IBM iX Studios, Digital Strategy, and the Payer segment account teams.
The Associate Partner will have a depth of knowledge in digital, including digital strategy, digital platforms, digital channel enablement, performance marketing and be able to describe the capabilities across all of Healthcare and Life Sciences customers -healthcare providers, members, and patients, but specifically Healthcare payers. You will bring our innovative services to our clients and deliver end to end solutions to help them excel in the marketplace. You will engage with Marketing, Commercial and IT executives to help them establish and execute their brand plans leveraging leading digital capabilities and unique insights to drive differentiated customer experiences
• Define vision and strategy that will optimize penetration and net new business within focused clients;
• Central point for qualifying new opportunities and working with leadership to assign owners to develop/respond to the opportunities;
• Works with clients who come to us directly, helping to quickly understand their needs, qualify the inquiry and connect them with the best agency experts/resources to advance the opportunity;
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of client requirements and ability to translate that into actionable plans for business outcomes
• Captures and maintains the database of inquiries and associated integrated pipeline of active opportunities, working with leads to update weekly status of active pursuits; helps identify roadblocks and escalates to leadership to accelerate progress;
• Develops a mastery of the capability of the combined practice, as well as knowledge of the strengths of individual agency offices and subject matter experts.
This position can be located anywhere in the US.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 9 years of experience in Technology, Sales and Marketing, and Life Science Industry.
- 5 years experience in professional services relationship-building and business development expertise, ideally in a digital practice and/or marketing services environment.
- Demonstrated track record of successful, client-facing business transformation / building, business development and engagement delivery.
- Recognized industry SME, well known in and intimate knowledge of the Healthcare payer segment.
- History of strong academic performance and / or appropriate professional qualifications. An undergraduate degree is expected; advanced degrees (e.g., MA / MBA) are considered valuable.
- Has experience working with offshore teams and mentored junior teams.
- Proven track record of selling and delivering $4M to $6M in services sale.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience led transformation and digital reinvention.
- Customer insights and design.
- Design centered strategy for consumer and employee experience.
- User research.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top