Packaged Application Enablement Specialist: SAP.SCM.PLM
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
What you'll do:
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) module
- You will participate in the cell cycle of our deals and lead the related delivery team in selected clients of Consumers and Industrial industries.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have minimum 4+ Years of experience in SAP PLM-PS (Product Lifecycle Management Project System) with end to end implementation and support.
- Must be well conversant in working on Incident, Problem, Change Management and Release
Management processes and exposure to Remedy/HPSM (HP Service Manager).
- Proven experience on PLM-DM (Digital Marketing) and PLM-ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is must.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Hands on experience with PLM functionality would be an added advantage
- Order Change Management
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) /ECO (Engineering Change Order) Processing & workflow
- Production Order Changes
- Change Request Approval
- Change Release/Notification
- Change Execution
- New Material Introduction
- Document Distribution and work flow
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top