Packaged Application Enablement Specialist: SAP.SCM.MM
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Should be experienced in Bartender software which is used to print labels.
- Labels include Barcode
- Cautionary signs and
- other icons recognized by warehouse personal or barcode readers
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Materials Management module with Inventory Management.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Should have proven cross module functional knowledge in
- MM (Materials Management)
- SD (Sales and distribution)
- QM(Quality Management)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Design, build, test and deploy complex SAP mobile solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top