Packaged Application Enablement Specialist: SAP.MDG
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- You will be responsible for master data solution design and development, and translating business requirements into SAP MDG (Master Data Governance).
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP MDG
- You will participate in SAP MDG implementations and develop master data maintenance solutions using the latest technology and tools
- You will gather all the requirements, develop and implement SAP master data processes, provide end users with instructions, and troubleshoot any issues if they arise.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience along with 3+ extensive experience in Master Data Governance (MDG) required.
- Hands on MDG configuration experience, configuration related to customer and core STE processes
- Must have implementation experience of MDG in key domains such as Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material and Business Partners.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Implementation experience and deep knowledge in at least two of these areas would be an added advantage
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top