Packaged Application Enablement Specialist: SAP.Hybris.C4C
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- Responsible for solutioning new SAP Hybris opportunities, managing the delivery of large consulting engagements, and contributing to the capability development of the SAP Hybris practice.
- Should able to drive the project including from sales and service Process as well.
- Configure the C4C (Cloud for Customer)application with Hands on experience (functional consultants)
What you'll do:
- Customize C4C solution in Sales, Service, Marketing, Social and integration with on premise ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM(Customer Relationship Management), BW(Business Warehouse) etc.
- Integrate 3rd party applications like Groupware ( Lotus Notes, Outlook ), SAP Jam, Snap Engage MindTouch etc.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have minimum 2 years of Hybris C4C experience.
- Should have minimum 3 years of project experience in Hybris C4C Implementation
- Hands-on Developer for Technical & 3 years of implementation experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Should have knowledge on Hybris ecommerce modules such as
- Order management.
- Customer service.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top